The Solution Architect is responsible for the design of technical applications as well as for recommending best practice solutions based on client business needs. This individual maps business requirements to system/technical requirements. A Solution Architect is also involved in pre-sales engagement and can articulate what requirements have changed pre- and post- BPR (Business Process Review).
· Responsible for writing a technical spec jointly with the technical lead.
· Defines, manages, and verifies project solutions from a Salesforce viewpoint
· Assumes Salesforce architectural, quality, and feasibility responsibility for a project's success
· B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree or experience
· Experience in defining, managing, and verifying project solutions from a Salesforce viewpoint, including Data Modeling, Front end Configuration & Process Mapping.
· Experience in two or more of the following Salesforce Clouds: Sales Cloud, Serivice Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud and Analytics.
· Relevant Salesforce certifications
***All positions are eligible for people with disabilities or rehabilitated.***
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0022) IBM Brasil-Industria, Maquinas e Servicos Limitada
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
Referral Promo Code
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.