Description de l'offre
You and IBM India
IBM's Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. Joining IBM is about joining a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.
IBM is recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award Best Employer of People with Disabilities and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive workplace — We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM.
We at IBM Global Business Services (GBS) are a dynamic group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals - a specific source of market-leading Industry Consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome-based delivery model. All designed to be the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world - providing value-led and asset-powered end to end solutions.
With a global footprint in over 170 countries, we are empowering clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also transform them to a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world. With skills across six sectors and 17 industries, all major service lines and competencies, IBM's GBS is a promising business unit in itself to be a part of.
Through our unique global delivery network; IBM offers global expertise coupled with a deep understanding of local capabilities, markets and cultures you could be part of and partner on some great projects with some of the best corporations in the world across geographies.
Your day in the role will include...
· Managing end-to-end sales to delivery function, leading growth, capability & operations
· Building Cloud & Digital capabilities & enabling clients with new technology solutions
· Involved in Transformation engagements, Architecting Enterprise Solution Strategy & Application Roadmap for global clients
· Deliver application consolidation, automation and various user enablement services
· Assure Client Success and Enable partners & various multi-functional teams to deliver high performance business
You will come with...
· Pre-Sales, Practice Management, Service Delivery, Portfolio Management & Client Management expertise
· Experience in leading large transformational projects to envision/ architect future processes and designing
· Experience in handling P&L, end-to-end solutions delivery for On-Premise & Cloud applications across HCM, ERP
How we'll help you grow:
· You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses that will help you
· You'll learn directly from guide developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
· You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to identify what really excites you
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 25% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Service Delivery (ERP & BI), Digital Transformation, Application Implementation, Development, Upgrade & Maintenance, Solution Architecture, System Integration, IT/ Application Strategy.
· Delivery/ Program/ Client Management, Client Success, Practice Management
· Cloud Application / Fusion, Workday, PaaS, Analytics, Agile delivery
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· End-to-end sales experience to delivery responsibility for Financial Services
· Oracle Cloud / Fusion, PeopleSoft, EBS, JDE, Taleo, Workday
Secondary Job Category
11 to 15+ Years of total experience required
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire