The Internet of Things (IoT) is now a reality due to the convergence of several technologies, including wireless communications, micro-electrical systems and of course, the Internet. As almost everything — from cars to crops to conveyor belts — becomes connected, IoT is changing the way businesses operate. By combining IoT data with cognitive computing, business can extract valuable insights to improve virtually every aspect of their operations and enable creative, new business models.
IBM Watson IoT Platform is designed to simplify cognitive IoT development so you can harness the full potential of the Internet of Things. Cognitive technologies make it possible to make sense of vast amounts of IoT data to better understand what's happening — more deeply. Infusing intelligence into systems and processes can help you increase efficiency, improve customer happiness, uncover new business opportunities, and mitigate risks and threats dedicatedly.
Who you are:
IBM WIOT (Watson IoT CE Solution) offers industry leading validated software development tools and processes to enhance agile, iterative and other application development projects. The CE- CLM tools help our Clients handle change with requirements-to-code traceability within their application development project. The Client Experience Team provides Advanced Technical Support to all Rational Products to its esteemed clients.
What you'll do:
• Provide technical support to IBM customers from India and EMEA. The Support center is part of the IBM IoT Worldwide Support team which is located in different countries.
• The engineer will be responsible for fixing customer issues with IBM CE Portfolio the CLM Solutions and will need a confirmed ability to diagnose and troubleshoot complex cutting edge systems and technical configuration with Validated communication skils.
Providing day-to-day customer contact and actively seeking and documenting resolution to
• customer problems with designated products and service lines;
• Investigating, diagnosing and analyzing technical problems reported by customers;
• Collaborating with internal technical and customer service personnel;
• Tracking open incidents and driving towards timely resolution based on goals and follow-up with customers;
*All our opportunities are eligible for people with disabilities or rehabilitated.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Technical Support Professional
State / Province
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
(0022) IBM Brasil-Industria, Maquinas e Servicos Limitada
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Working with development engineers to diagnose problems and identify corrective actions for customers;
◦ Reviewing and updating knowledge base and technical support documentation to reflect current technical information on product.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Other Software Development & Support
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional