Who You Are and What Will You Do
As a O2C Analyst , you'll be able to do the following tasks/function:
· You will download bank statement on daily basis, record payment received in books to appropriate customer – outstanding Invoice
· You will coordinate with collector / bank / client for – Unidentified cash received, coordinate with billing team, collection team for any issues & provide required information
· Identify outstanding receivable from customer- Make phone calls, emails, receive calls to collect outstanding receivable from the customer. You will ensure all outstanding receivable from customers are collected within agreed terms.
· You will coordinate with cash application team, Billing team to ensure all disputes are resolved & receivables are collected from customer.
· This role will let you improve your Finance and Accounting skills and business knowledge to directly contribute to the delivery of Key Performance Indicator (KPI) which measures how the activities are based on agreed targets.
· You will have the opportunity to support continuous improvement initiative, provide training, education to junior team members, learn new process from the client or third party, and understand Exception, cerate DTP & Amend DTP with updates.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Fin & Admin Business Analyst
State / Province
NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION (MANILA)
Primary job category
(0856) IBM Business Services
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Understand concept of Accounts Receivable
· Required Skills/Competencies: Accounting, Analysis, Accounts Reconciliation
· Proficient in English Language
· Amenable to work on a night-shift and in IBM Naga Required Education:
· You should at least have a Bachelor's/College Degree in of Bachelors of Science in Accountancy or any Business-related courses
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· ERP working experience
· Relevant Accounts Payable Experience
Secondary Job Category
Business Outsourcing Delivery - Fin & Admin
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
New Collar Role
Are you up for a challenge? Are you looking for your next career journey? Join us and become part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers. Work with exceptional, insightful, imaginative people that nurtures creativity and individuality.
Your Life @ IBM
IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, we're reshaping the future of health, education, fashion, travel, green energy, and more, using groundbreaking cognitive solutions, cloud computing technology, and quantum computing.
Imagine what you can do at IBM.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. As an IBMer, you'll collaborate with outstanding, insightful professionals in an environment that cultivates creativity, and individuality. You will be part of an innovative team that strives to make the world work better and you will also have an opportunity to help our clients visualize a future that may not yet exist. Join us as we make the most of these existing times and discover what you can make as of this moment.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Since establishing its presence in the Philippines in 1937, IBM has evolved to be a leading cognitive solutions and cloud platform company that demonstrates the power of innovation, data and expertise to improve business and society. With 25 consecutive years of patent leadership, IBM Research is the world's largest corporate research organization with more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across 6 continents.
Our organization is comprised of the following subsidiaries:
IBM Philippines, Inc.
• Leading supplier of information technology hardware, software, & services in the country.
IBM Solutions Delivery, Inc.
• Provides IT expertise, delivering world-class technology services and business solutions.
IBM Business Services
• Foremost provider of Business Transformation Outsourcing for HR, F&A and Supply Chain Management services.
Culture at IBM
IBM has a long-standing commitment to diversity and inclusion, recognizing the unique value and skills every individual brings to the workplace. Here, you'll get a chance to be in a diverse global team where being yourself and supporting others is part of everyday lives. We at IBM believe that innovation comes from seeking out and inspiring collaboration in all dimensions. Consciously building inclusive teams and encouraging diversity of ideas helps us make the greatest impact for our clients, our colleagues, and the world.
IBM impacts everything, everywhere. We change lives, businesses and nations, every day in every industry in every country in the world. We differentiate ourselves from our competitors by offering you to join not only a big company, but also a bigger cause.