Ready to change the way the world works?
This is your chance to develop innovative new technology products as well as your career - with one of the world's largest and innovative technology companies! Hone your expertise alongside fellow talented professionals, where you'll develop some of the most exciting software solutions on the market. At IBM Security, you'll contribute to keeping the world safe and making a difference in millions of people's lives - every day.
As an IBM Software Engineer, you'll use the latest tools and technologies available to deliver state-of-the-art software. Working in an Agile and DevOps environment, you'll be responsible for ensuring that software components are expertly designed, developed and deployed in a continuous delivery cycle.
The X-Force Exchange engineering department delivers the technology and services powering the Threat Defense capabilities of the IBM Security portfolio. Working as part of this team you will help build scalable Web applications and Cloud native microservices on a modern tech stack
Role & Responsibility
· X-Force Exchange ( ) frontend/backend development https://exchange.xforce.ibmcloud.com
· Closely work with worldwide engineering teams to ensure high quality CD/CI deliveries
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
(0134) IBM Taiwan Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Familair with Database systems (NoSQL or SQL)
- Fluent in English
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Familiar with Agile Development
- Familair with Data analysis and visualization
Secondary Job Category
Other Software Development & Support
- Third year undergraduate or first year master student.
- Students in pursuit of their Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Management, Electrical Engineering related Major.
Early Professional Track
New Collar Role