IBM Global Shared Services Center (GSSC) is looking for an intern who will work with software engineers to help design & implement Machine Learning models (especially deep learning models) that could help on multilingual chatbots, natural language classification, emoji translation and punctuation restoration.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Software Test Specialist
State / Province
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
(0134) IBM Taiwan Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
1. Experience in creating and leveraging AI techniques, such as machine learning, natural language processing, and knowledge and reasoning
2. Experience with machine learning tools and frameworks, such as Tensorflow, Caffe
3. Expertise and experience in programming in one or more of these languages: Java, Python
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
2. Experiences in Node-RED
3. Experiences in a NoSQL DB such as mongo or cloudant
Secondary Job Category
Other Software Development & Support
1. Third year undergraduate or first year master student.
2. Students in pursuit of their Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Comupter Science or Information Management.
3. Fluent in both Chinese and English.
Early Professional Track
New Collar Role