As a Support Security Officer you are accountable for responsible for the security of the different areas of the hotel which includes the various outlets. Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
· Understanding and adherence to the UK and Local Authority Alcohol Licensing Objectives
· Practical application of conflict resolution and conflict management within a team
· Providing customer service delivery as part of the Security function of the property
· Assisting with implementing Legal, Health, Safety and Corporate compliance regulations and policies
· Supporting the team to deliver a 24 hour 365 days a year professional security operation
Ideal candidate profile
Ideally you have already gained work experience in the same or similar role, preferably within a prestigious hotel environment or other similar service orientated industry. You are passionate about service and motivated to change and grow.
You currently hold a valid SIA Door Supervisor's license.
If you are a dynamic, sociable and talented individual that is looking to join a fun and vibrant team, then we would like to meet you.
Being part of Andaz also means, joining the Hyatt family which has over 679 hotels in over 54 different countries, also recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company !
What is in it for you?
Continuous learning and development is paramount to us. As such, we pride ourselves on developing and supporting all our colleagues. You will have access to various learning opportunities both online and in our dedicated training room.
· 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
· Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
· 1 Complimentary night stay for 2 in the Andaz (incl. dinner and breakfast) after 6 months of employment
· Discounts of up to 50% in our 7 restaurants & bars
· Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
· Complimentary meals on duty
· Refer a friend bonus £500 per colleague introduced
· Bike 2 work scheme
· Busy social calendar including annual summer & Christmas celebrations
· Workplace pension scheme
· Annual season ticket loan
· Team member & performance rewards system redeemable in the form of complimentary stays, massages and many more
Are you ready for a dynamic environment where you can truly shine?
This role is subject to employer right to work checks.