About Park Hyatt Melbourne
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world’s premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
About the Role
As a Casual Spa Therapist for Park Club Health & Day Spa, you will be responsible for providing a consistent and exceptional level of service through the delivery of Spa treatments, building and maintain a client base and upselling of retail products. You will ensure services provided are in accordance with the approved sequence of service and established brand standards of Hyatt International. Working in a team of 15, you will support the Spa Manager in the day to day operations as well as supporting the team to achieve our purpose.
Park Club Health & Day Spa at Park Hyatt Melbourne offers an unforgettable experience through 7 treatment rooms in an Exceptional 5 Star Day Spa. An opportunity exists now for a qualified Spa professional to join our Team in the luxurious environment of Park Hyatt Melbourne
This varied and dynamic role provides a chance to develop your Hospitality career within an international company; either in Australia or overseas.
Some of the responsibilities include:
· Perform services pertaining Massage and Spa services in a manner consistent with Park Club Health & Day Spa’s philosophies – beauty from within
· Perform various treatments including but not limited to; massage, facial, body treatments, waxing, manicures and pedicures
· Building and maintaining a client base
· Generate retail sales to reach targets
· Focus on repeat clientele
· Providing services in accordance with approved sequence of service and established brand standards of Hyatt International
· Being familiar and knowledgeable in the products used with the ability to recommend products to clients
· Some reception assistance and general housekeeping duties