· To assist in the smooth and efficient operation of the spa area.
· Follow grooming standards as laid down by the hotel.
· To provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following Hyatt Hyderabad Standards of Performance.
· To perform all duties and tasks in the assigned Place of Work to the standard set. Please note that Master Task Lists are reviewed and changed on a regular bases reflecting change in trends, guest expectations and operating philosophies.
· To be entirely flexible and adept to rotate within the different sub departments of the Spa or any other Department of the hotel as assigned.
· Perform all Spa treatments, as certified/trained to do so.
· Be on time for appointments and thoroughly review appointments after completing each therapy.
· Keep work area clean and neat at all times.
· Maintain an ample supply of massage oils, alcohol, towels, sheets, and other necessary supplies in a neat and orderly fashion within the work area. Preparation of kits as required/needed.
· The ability to courteously interact and answer all facility related questions with members and guests.
· Ensure being up to date with current trends in spa treatment industry.
· Serve as catalyst to promote spa services to members and hotel guests.
· Maintain current professional licenses as appropriate