Description de l'offre
· Carry out reception and administration duties as required.
· Greet all guests in a welcoming and helpful manner.
· Liaise with all other practitioners, therapists, staff departments to ensure a harmonious and peaceful environment.
· Be familiar with the operation of cash register balancing, closing procedures and ordering of stock.
· Oversee retail sales as required.
· Make appointments for services and programs as required and ensure that the guest is directed to the correct area for their appointment.
· Good administrative skills
· Good computer skills particularly in the use of MS Office
· Knowledgeable of Spa and Beauty treatments
· Excellent knowledge of the Spa industry
· Good retail selling skills
· Previous experience as a Spa Therapist or Spa Receptionist is essential
· Available to work up to four days a week on a rotating roster and be available Sundays