Description de l'offre
You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the culinary division in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting associates, guest and owner expectations.The Sous Chef-Commissary is responsible to assist the Executive Chef in managing and assigned commissary operation as a successful independent profit center, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction, through planning, organizing, directing, and controlling the culinary operation and administration.
· Thai National only
· At least 2 years related experience in the same position in r Hotel / Resort
· Estimates food consumption and purchases or requisitions of foodstuffs and kitchen supplies
· Has excellent knowledge of all available products in the market
· Direct food apportionment policy to control costs
· Can communicate of English and computer skills particularly in the use of MS Office, email, iScala