Description de l'offre
· Carries out and completes all maintenance works/requests according to the established schedule and ensures high quality of finishing work. Pays particular attention to guest related jobs.
· Carry out repairs and maintenance to a quality standard to ensure the smooth operation of the hotel services.
· Participates in preventative maintenance.
· Become familiar with the operation and maintenance of the hotel equipment.
· To maintain and operate the building services equipment including, air handling units, chillers and associated plant, boilers, hot water circulating system, pump systems, spas and swimming pool equipment as assigned.
· Assists in maintaining the engineering workshop, storeroom and plant rooms cleanliness.
· Has a complete understanding of all duties relating to fire, safety, hygiene and health.
· Knowledge of air conditioning, ventilation, refrigeration systems and related refrigerants, chilled/condenser water components
· Basic knowledge in managing fire main systems and associated pumps, sprinkler systems and equipment, with knowledge of fire, pressure vessel, electrical codes and occupational safety codes
· Understanding for main/secondary drainage (plumbing) systems, electrical power distribution systems
· Safety courses, other related courses
· Previous hotel experience is desired
· Understanding of Work Health and Safety practices