· You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
· You will be required to maximise sales and achieve pre-determined targets, working closely with Rooms, Food and Beverage and other revenue-generating departments.
· Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
· Minimum 2 years work experience as Sales Executive or Assistant Manager in hotel operations.
· Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.