A career with Hyatt will open a world of opportunities!
At Hyatt our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best - where we get to know others as unique individuals so we can design and deliver personal experiences with creativity and a sense of fun!
Hyatt Regency Sydney is Sydney's largest upscale hotel with 892 rooms overlooking Darling Harbour. Our Hotel offers contemporary guest rooms featuring modern décor and stunning Darling Harbour views. Complimented by purpose built conference facilities that are second to none and a variety of food and beverage options. Hyatt Regency Sydney has the flexibility of catering to individual travellers, large groups and a diverse range of events.
The Revenue Coordinator will provide administrative support to the Director of Revenue Management and Revenue Manager and assist with setting up and maintaining the hotel's revenue database. This position presents a fantastic opportunity for a graduate looking to kick start their career in Revenue Management or someone looking to transition and apply their hotel operational knowledge in Revenue Management.
Ideal candidate profile
Our ideal candidate will possess:
• Genuine interest in revenue management
• Systems savvy with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Previous experience in a hotel environment, in particular Front Office or Reservations
• Great administrative skills and attention to detail
• Full ongoing and unrestricted Australian Working Rights
• Complimentary and discounted stays at Hyatt worldwide
• Dry Cleaning
• Discount City Parking
• Learning & Development opportunities