· Responsible for the profitability and performance of a food service outlet.
· Duties include overseeing daily operations, customer service, staff work schedules, cashiering, food supplies, maintenance and administrative operations.
· Expected to guide employees to find new ways to generate revenue and enhance the customer experience.
· Other responsibilities include recruiting, training and motivating staff, as well as maintaining high standards of quality, hygiene, health and safety in the dining area.
Analyse service quality and customer satisfaction
Contribute to innovation process within own scope of work in the business unit
Facilitate compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements
· 1-3 years in similar position experience or similar field.
· Excellent English oral and written skills
· Ability to handle high volume with attention to detail
· An ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with hotel staff and clients/vendors
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Applies a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times
· Works in a safe, prudent and organized manner
· Ability to operate computer and office equipment
· Proficiency in Excel and Word
· Knowledge of the generally accepted respective department principles and local regulations
· Ability to multitask, work in a fast paced environment and have a high level attention to detail