· Contribute to the club's goal of providing fun, educational and caring services to the children of members and guests, in a warm and welcoming environment.
· Liaise with line manager and Head of Department to create a safe environment for all children attending the kids club.
· Ensure all parents fill in the registration form for their children correctly, containing the history of the child.
· Create an inventory for all toys / equipment at the club.
· Ensure all equipments are clean and properly maintained.
· Ensure to follow daily, weekly and monthly activity schedules as instructed.
· Ensure all club’s rules and regulations are enforced at all times.
· Maintain club clean and tidy at all times.
· Be fully aware of club’s facilities, timings, promotions and prices.
· 1-3 years in similar position experience or similar field.
· Excellent English oral and written skills
· Ability to handle high volume with attention to detail
· An ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with hotel staff and clients/vendors
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Applies a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times
· Works in a safe, prudent and organized manner
· Ability to operate computer and office equipment
· Knowledge of the generally accepted respective department principles and local regulations
· Ability to multitask, work in a fast paced environment and have a high level attention to detail