After two years of total transformation, discover the brand new Hyatt Regency Paris Étoile: the city's only skyscraper hotel offering spectacular views over Paris and its most beautiful monuments, from the Eiffel Tower to the Arc de Triomphe.
Ideally located between the business district of La Défense and the Champs-Elysées, the hotel is directly connected to the Palais des Congrès Paris, its shopping center, theater, restaurants, and parking.
Ideal candidate profile
The recruitment department is looking for a (F/M) intership Talent Acquisition, that can accompany us in our recruitment missions as well as several transversal projects. We are looking for a person with a good team spirit and ready to discover our trades.
Goal 1: to become an expert of sourcing, hunting and the candidate approach :
- Write creative job cards to find the best candidate.
- Creation of "hunting lists" in line with the needs.
- Follow-up of new applications (hunting or spontaneous application)
- Documentary research and mapping for each mission.
- Selection and acquisition of new profiles
- Select and dispatch the applications received via the various channels to the managers.
- Candidate approach and pre-qualification of candidates
- Sending negative answers to all unsuccessful applicants.
Goal 2: to be master of your blooming:
And for that, we have a great project in progress, we want you to participate actively: we expect a person with a spirit of entrepreneur, creator, who wants to invest in the long term with us.
With Lucie, we are dynamic and very challenging, so we are looking for a proposal and volunteer person.
Goal 3: Be the recruiting ambassador to candidates:
- Reception of the candidates.
- Management of incoming calls.
- Taking appointments for the managers
- Participates in all recruitment related tasks.
- Participates in various daily administrative tasks.
- Implementation of our employer brand strategy (communication, distribution channels, identity)
- School relationship and network development
- Participation in Forums, Conferences to develop our voice with future candidates
- debriefs, feedbacks and other returns
- Relay with the admin HR
Goal 4: The Hyatt Touch in Recruitment :
- Work in a good mood
- Learn new things on a daily basis
- A great recruitment team