Perched 2,000 meters above sea level in the Al Hajar Mountains, Alila Jabal Akhdar is the unique combination of innovative design and crafted luxury in unique locations, set apart by an unprecedented level of personalized hospitality, private spaces and bespoke journeys.
As part of our commitment to surprisingly different experience, Alila Jabal Akhdar is also fully committed to wellness, sustainable based business and indulge our senses with an authentic destination experiences.
As a Human Resources Executive you will have the responsibility to:
· Handle and direct colleague enquiries
· Coordinate any airline arrangements
· Prepare all paperwork related to employment, probation and termination
· Maintain the filing system in HR
· Assist with the implementation of colleague communications, coordination of performance appraisal system
· Ensure that all colleague records are kept up to date (including colleague annual leave, business trips, medical leave)
· Conduct interviews and coordinate recruitment activities in liaison with the respective Department Heads, and administer all internal transfers
· Ensure all items on the new joiner checklist are completed for every new hire
· Plan and organize regular sports and social activities, and coordinate the recognition programs
· Monitor the cleanliness and upkeep of the colleague restaurant, locker rooms, and the rest of heart of house areas
· Handle the payroll procedures and process
· Other tasks or duties may be appropriately assigned by the Personnel Manager
Ideal candidate profile
Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Business Administration or Human Resources Management. Minimum 2 years work experience as HR Executive in Hospitality.
This opportunity will suit a person who enjoys taking extra miles to ensure the success of the Human Resources Division. He / She enjoys standing out in the crowd and maintaining excellent relationship with all internal and external guests. Someone who is a natural leader and enjoys the challenge in exceeding the highest standards of the Human Resources Management, while maintaining colleague satisfaction and consistency of the services.