Description de l'offre
· Be actively involved in building teamwork and enhancing the team’s commitment to their work and the hotel
· Check the general condition in the room and note down any faults and discrepancy found for prompt action.
· Have complete knowledge of chemical products and their proper and economical use, all Housekeeping machines and equipment for operation and maintenance.
· To prepare daily task for HK Attendant and assign them to their specific work areas and instruct them to use the proper and correct equipment and chemical
· To inspect all public areas, arrival rooms, check outs, OOS/OOO rooms, occupied rooms, VIPs and long stay guest rooms in designated areas daily, and ensure to ensure all amenities are based on VIP codes.
· To assist in monthly inventory and daily checking of linen store in the pantry and make sure that the supplies is complete as the standard established
· To prepare daily and evening HK report in floor under his/her responsibility and inform to the HK Clerk for up date status release
· Receive Room Status from HK Attendant
· Assist in checking up guest supplies, according to requisition and receiving supplies
· Responsible in turn down service
· Responsible to the cleanliness of all public areas and back of the house
· Assist in monthly inventory and daily checking of consumable items and chemical in Public area stores and make sure that all supplies are in stock
· 1-3 years in similar position experience or similar field.
· Excellent English oral and written skills
· Ability to handle high volume with attention to detail
· An ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with hotel staff and clients/vendors
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Applies a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times
· Works in a safe, prudent and organized manner
· Ability to operate computer and office equipment
· Knowledge of the generally accepted respective department principles and local regulations
· Ability to multitask, work in a fast paced environment and have a high level attention to detail