· Leading Global Hotel Brand
· Competitive Salary & benefits
· Learning, Development & Career advancement opportunities
· Full Time and Part Time available About Park Hyatt Auckland
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world’s premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
Multiple Housekeeping Opportunities available.
· ROOM ATTENDANT (Part Time)
· PUBLIC AREA ATTENDANT (Part Time)
· TURNDOWN ATTENDANT (Part Time)
· MINIBAR ATTENDANT (Part Time)
About the roles:
This role will be part of the pre-opening team, where you will get a chance to work in the most luxurious hotel Auckland has seen. Being apart of the Housekeeping teams potrays the excellence in the presentation of the over hotels products.
Ideal candidate profile
· Good knowledge and undertakes the correct use of cleaning agents and chemicals
· Good Communication Skills
· Has an attention to detail
· Previous work experience in a luxury hotel is desired.
· Legal rights to work in New-Zealand for minimum 1 year. A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek of how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt at www.hyatt.com .
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply now.