Front Office Intern from March 2017
Working hours : 37 hours/week
You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employees, guests and owners' expectations.
- Welcome and support the guests
- Inform the guests about the services offered by the hotel
- Perform the check-in and check-out according to the procedures
- Respond to requests for information from the various departments
- Inform your hierarchy of any situation
- Manage phone calls, answer fax and e-mails
- Take care of VIP letters
- Contribute to the monitoring of the guests satisfaction
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
Currently enrolled in a two-year Hospitality degree diploma, a fluent English is required.
A first experience in the front office department would be a must.