Park Hyatt Saigon is a French mansion near the Opera House, a sanctuary of peace in the middle of one of Asia's most bustling cities.
Park Hyatt Saigon was renovated in 2015. As this luxury-defining project continued, Park Hyatt Saigon renovated its ballroom in 2016 and just finished restaurants and bars renovation in 2017. We just have the luxury definition for Park Lounge and Lobby in 2019 completed as well.
Our strategy is to make a difference in the lives of all those we touch — colleagues, guests, operators, community members and shareholders alike.
We care for people so they can be their best. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. At Park Hyatt Saigon our aim is to create energizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to them most. We are passionate about fostering connections, the place for any and every occasion and a one-stop experience.
At Park Hyatt Saigon, we believe our guests select our hotel because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and unique experiences.
Currently, Park Hyatt Saigon is looking for Finance Secretary. Join with Hyatt corporation to discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
· You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of administrative support to Finance Department.
· You are also involved in every aspect of the company's financials, from incoming money to bill-paying and taxes.
· The Secretary is responsible to provide strong and efficient administrative support to Director of Finance and Finance Department
We can offer you
Hyatt is a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination. We could bring you the followings:
· Receive full training from Hyatt (Hotel orientation, Leadership development, E-learning, workshop…)
· Associates Social Space (Designed by colleagues for colleagues)
· Have 2 duty meals per working shift and snack twice per week
· Be provided uniform and laundry service
· Discount 50% for F&B service at our restaurants
· Free parking at our associate parking area
· Be developed for future internal, transfer/ promotion
· Attend Associate Social Activities
· Complimentary accommodation at selected Hyatt properties worldwide
Ideal candidate profile
· Ideally with diploma in Business Administration, Finance & Accounting or equivalent
· Well developed computer knowledge, particularly in the use of MS Office and email
· Minimum 2 years of working experience in Admin, Secretary or related field
· Proficient with accounting standards/practices