Park Hyatt Saigon is a French mansion near the Opera House, a sanctuary of peace in the middle of one of Asia's most bustling cities.
Park Hyatt Saigon was renovated in 2015. As this luxury-defining project continued, Park Hyatt Saigon renovated its ballroom in 2016 and just finished restaurants and bars renovation in 2017.
Our strategy is to make a difference in the lives of all those we touch — colleagues, guests, operators, community members and shareholders alike.
We care for people so they can be their best. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. At Park Hyatt Saigon our aim is to create energizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to them most. We are passionate about fostering connections, the place for any and every occasion and a one-stop experience.
At Park Hyatt Saigon, we believe our guests select our hotel because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and unique experiences.
Currently, Park Hyatt Saigon is inviting an Event Technician to work with the highest standards of product and service delivering unparalleled service in the market.
Join with us to discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
· To plan for and set up all the technology and communication requirements as listed in an Event Confirmation so that equipment is set up a minimum of one hour prior to the event's commencement.
· To be fully conversant with all technology and communication equipment offered by the hotel, including but not limited to sound, lighting, projector and Internet capabilities.
· To support the hotel's Technology and Communication Supplier as they install any equipment required by the client.
· To schedule regular maintenance for all technology and communication equipment offered by the hotel.
· To issue any required work orders.
· To maintain a supply of spare parts for all equipment e.g. LCD projector globes. An inventory of all such items is required.
· To dismantle all equipment at the end of an event and store safely.
· To ensure the cleanliness and safety of the Technology and Communication Control Room.
· To always follow the relevant Events Standards
Hyatt is a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination. We could bring you the followings:
· Receive full training from Hyatt (Hotel orientation, Leadership development, E-learning, workshop…)
· Associates Social Space (Designed by colleagues for colleagues)
· Have 2 duty meals per working shift and snack twice per week
· Be provided uniform and laundry service
· Discount 50% for F&B service at our restaurants
· Free parking at our associate parking area
· Be developed for future internal, transfer/ promotion
· Attend Associate Social Activities
· Complimentary rooms in Hyatt hotels and resorts all over the world
Ideal candidate profile
· Graduate with engineering, electrical and electronic University, College
· Candidates are trained and experienced in electricity - electronics, sound, lighting, computers
· Be flexible to work in shifts
· Good English communication