From July 2017 - 6 months
Working hours : 35 hours/ week
You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- Make orders via Birchstreet system
- Coordinate physical inventory counts according to the HACCP standards
- Update standard costs in the bill of materials
- Analyse the sales of each department by using and developing our statistical tools
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
- Validate the cost of goods sold as part of the month-end close
- Work with the materials review board to locate and dispose of obsolete inventory
- Develop the suppliers database
You are currently enrolled in a three-year college degree. A previous operational internship would be a must.
To successfully fill this role, you must be well-organized and have a strong Microsoft Excel and Financial Modeling skills.
Fluent English and French are compulsory.