‘ Are you an enthusiastic relationship builder that wants to develop its sales qualities?'
YES, because you want…
• to be the sales specialist; building and maintain long-lasting relationships with our corporate clients;
• to work closely with our Revenue, Front Office and Marketing teams;
• to coordinate and handle requests for VIPs;
• to work in a team, but still being the first point of contact for your own clients;
• to conduct competitor research and want to understand the corporate and luxury Amsterdam markets.
• to have many responsibilities and become an expert of the Amsterdam hotel/ hospitality market
Ideal candidate profile
And you are…
• currently enrolled in a hospitality or tourism-related study program;
• always seeking for opportunities and creative solutions;
• hands-on, pro-active, out-going and enthusiastic;
• available for six months or longer;
• seeking for personal and professional development/ improvement;
• very communicative in English and Dutch;
• holding an EU/EEA passport OR enrolled in a Dutch School.
· A great place to work with a canal view;
· An entry into the World of Hyatt, where internships may lead into jobs;
· International working experience;
· Great intern working conditions (read: EUR 650 / month intern allowance, loads of training opportunities, potential career planning, discounts all over the world and let's not forget about our social activities…!)
If the above is what you want and who you are, please apply and tell us all about you!
CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO ADD THEIR DESIRED START DATE, INTERNSHIP DURATION AND CONFIRM THEY WILL BE ENROLLED DURING THIS PERIOD.
CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT MEET THE MENTIONED REQUIREMENTS WILL, UNFORTUNATELY, NOT BE ABLE TO BE CONSIDERED.