Description de l'offre
· To assist the Chef de Cuisine/Sous Chef in ensuring that all culinary standards in that section comply with company and Hotel Policies and Procedures and Minimum Standards.
· To ensure that all dishes are prepared consistently and according to the standard recipe.
· To train the culinary employees in the kitchen with the skills necessary for them to perform their tasks to the best of their ability.
· To organise and sets up the assigned section of the Food and Beverage Kitchen as efficiently as possible to increase speed and maximise productivity.
· Completed Chef Apprenticeship
· Good knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards
· Safe and accurate knife skills
· Minimum 2 years work experience as Chef de Partie or 4 years as Demi Chef in a hotel or large restaurant with good standards; preferably with experience in luxury international brands