· You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers and to assist the smooth operations of the Security team.
· Ideally with a professional diploma or certificate in Safety and Security.
· Good knowledge of Fire Emergency and Evacuation, and Bomb Threat procedures.
· Well developed report writing and investigation skills.
· Good trainer, able to facilitate at all levels.
· Well developed Communication and Customer Relations Skills.
· Basic Computer Skills particularly in the use of MS Office and email.
· Minimum 2 years of work experience as Security Assistant Manager in a hotel or large commercial complex.