The Assistant Manager - Front Office will have oversight of the front office agents, cash control for agents, staffing needs, and guest services.
Additional responsibilities may include training, staff development and scheduling. This position reports to the Assistant Front Office Manager.
Ideal candidate profile
· A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
· Refined verbal and written communication skills.
· Previous front office supervisory/team leader experience preferred, in a luxury hospitality company.
· Experience working with Opera is required.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule.
· German language will be ideal.