You will be supporting the Human Resources Manager in all HR-related scenarios from A to Z, in particular: onboarding, through-boarding & off-boarding, supervising the junior team members and translating HR strategy to operations. We are looking for an emphatic, inspiring and caring personality with passion for people, a fun colleague who loves to contribute to a creative workplace, a proactive multi tasker with great communication skills.
Ideal candidate profile
· A Bachelor's degree in business or hospitality-related field is a must; MBA in HR Management will be a strong asset.
· Two to three years of past experience in the Human Resources Supervisor / Assistant Manager role within a luxury hotel environment.
· Working knowledge of the UAE Labor Law and professional HR practices.
· Experience with payroll and HRM systems as well as a good understanding of staffing levels. Previous experience with Oasys will be a strong asset.
· Fluency in English and ability to communicate effectively across various functions.
· Fluency in another international language will be an asset.
· Ability to represent the Park Hyatt brand.