Leading Global Hotel Brand
•Competitive Salary & benefits
•Learning, Development & Career advancement opportunities
About Park Hyatt Sydney
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world's premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
About the Role
· Efficiently manages the department according to the established team goals providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times
· Meets and escorts VIP guests directly to their rooms for 'in-room' check in procedures.
· Prepares financial and operational reports as required.
· Liaises with the Rooms division and Food and Beverage Department on daily basis, regarding the operation and quality control
· Assists with handling guest and internal costumer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved
· Encourages employees to be creative and innovative, challenging and recognising them for their contribution to the success of the operation.
Ideal candidate profile
· Well developed Communication and Customer Relations Skills
· Well developed Computer Skills particularly in the use of MS Office, email and hotel Property Maintenance System (preferably Opera)
· Good trainer, able to facilitate at all level
· Desired comprehensive knowledge of business needs, financial reporting and productivity requirements
· Minimum 2 years work experience as Assistant Manager-Guest Services or 4 years as Team Leader- Guest Relations in a hotel