You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers. The Assistant Engineer is responsible to assist in the smooth and efficient running of the Engineering Department in support of all other operating departments.
Ideal candidate profile
**Due to the Singapore government foreign worker work pass quota restriction, we regret that only Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident will be considered**
· Possess an Engineering Diploma/Degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Facility Management or equivalent.
· Competence in financial planning and contract management.
· Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
· Possess good creative-thinking and problem-solving skills.
· Results-driven individual capable of effective people management, quality control and projects delivery on-time within budget in a fast-paced environment.
· Pro-active, independent and able to work with minimum supervision.
· General knowledge of all facility and building systems including HVAC, power distribution, fire protection system, plumbing and building maintenance.
· Able to perform duty on weekends and public holidays.
· Prior experience in the hotel industry will be an advantage.
· Applicants from the building and engineering industries are welcome to apply.