Andaz Singapore is the first Andaz hotel in South East Asia.
Andaz meaning “personal style” in Hindi, is infused with character and weaves itself into the fabric of its locale. Andaz Singapore, strategically located in the city's up-&-coming Ophir-Rochor district, sets to offer the rich cultural experiences embedded in the neighborhood, authentically. The hotel's design will reflect the vibrant, creative and energetic culture of Singapore's expanding Central Business District (CBD), as well as the inspiring and unscripted style set forth by Andaz. At Andaz, we set the stage to ignite creative minds and bring eclectic souls together, be it guests or colleagues.
Come join us to express your Andaz as Accounting Administrator if the following describes you.
You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations. The Accounting Administrator is responsible to assist the Finance department with daily administrative accounting duties which includes handling and maintaining license application / renewal / filing, coordinate with inter-department to ensure all licenses renewal are up to date. The Accounting Administrator is also required to assist in general office administrative tasks such as ordering of office supplies and organizing department events.
Ideal candidate profile
· Ideally with ‘A' Levels or Certificate/ Diploma in Finance and/or Accounting.
· Proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· Good written and verbal communication skills, meticulous, organized and ability to multi-task well.
· Able to work under pressure with high adaptability, initiative, independent and confidentiality.
· Knowledge of Accounting or experience in Hotel industry would be an added advantage.
· A can-do attitude.
** Please note that this is a local packaged position and we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified **