A haven of relaxation infused with contemporary style, Alila SCBD Jakarta serves as a vibrant and modern retreat for both young urbanites and top executives. Located in the heart of Jakarta's Financial District, next door to the Indonesia Stock Exchange, the hotel provides a wealth of dining and entertainment options, plus convenient access to leading corporate offices, world-class shopping and entertainment facilities.
As an Accountant, you will directly support the Director of Finance with budgeting and forecasting to build the hotel's financial plans. You will reconcile and check accounts as necessary and help to build a commercially focused Finance Department within the hotel, ensuring a financial knowledge base among management Team Members. You will handle Payroll process monthly and ensure that payroll distributed on time and filling the report, you will responsible for Monthly Tax PPH 21 and PPH 23.
Ideal candidate profile
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
· A Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or similar
· At least 2 years as a Accountant in hospitality or a similar industry
· Effective problem solving, analytical thinking, written and verbal communication
· Able to manage your time effectively and meet deadlines
· Computer literate including proficiency in commonly used accounting systems
· Fluent English and Bahasa Indonesia language skills (written and spoken)