Description de l'offre
Wholesale Operations Portfolio Architect , Technology
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
At HSBC, We are transforming technology in financial services, using the latest digital tools and methodologies to make our customers' banking experience simpler, better, faster and more secure.
To achieve this we have many exciting challenges ahead and are looking for people with a real passion for what they would like to do. Working with some of the best technology talent we are searching for technologists and enablers that will help support us on this journey.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Wholesale Operations Portfolio Architect
The Wholesale Operations Portfolio Architect takes responsibility for delivery of a number of global architecture activities. The job holder leads the shaping, design and development of architectures, which are aligned with group standards, IT and business strategy, meet business objectives and satisfy all relevant regulatory and operational risk controls. The Wholesale Operations Portfolio Architect is responsible for participating in and assuring the operation of the global practice of architecture within Operations & Shared Services.
In this role, you will:
· Act as a subject matter expert, contribute to the development of group standards and identify and implement new practices, processes and technologies where required.
· Instrumental in the design and delivery of architectures for business solutions through the solutions design process, focusing mainly on medium or multiple architecture activities.
· Ensure that non-functional requirements are clearly understood, rationale for holistic design & its components are provided, designs are peer reviewed and endorsed by the appropriate governance bodies.
· Introduce new techniques, products, services, technologies and standards where needed against identified usecases, via the appropriate governance bodies.
· Provide expert-level understanding of appropriate group business systems, their associated requirements and technology usage.
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
· Extensive experience of Solution Architecture
· Financial Services experience highly beneficial
· Automation, Workflow, Integration and RPA experience beneficial
The base location for this role is London
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC UK is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.