Role Title: Trainee
Business: Global Banking Markets IT
Role Purpose / Description
- The Prime Finance SBL PreTrade IT Team requires Asp.net web API and Front End Developer to help develop maintain a front office tool called BlotterPlus, which allows user to draft their booking in a excel-like web base application and they can push the trades to various PTS.
- To ensure IT can continue to support the business and the IT plan, a person with strong business analyse skills and good application development skills is required to be part of this DevOps team.
- Assist product owner to produce optimal delivery requirements
- Working with the business where necessary to facilitate new developments
- Assist development manager to deliver project deliverables against project plan
- Progress and status reporting to immediate management for owned work streams
- Creation of technical specifications where applicable
- Production support of software delivery artefacts and all relevant accompanying documentation
- Assisting in designing and overseeing execution of the test plans
- Peer/Code reviewing across development
- High level of Quality Control and familiar with designing and developing automated QA tools
- Asp.net Web API and Angular front-end development from the translation of Functional Specifications and business requirement is plus
Ideal candidate profile
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- Computing related degree and qualified
- Fast Learner and thinker - to be able to contribute to the approach and innovation
- Able to work in a flexible, collaborative way while displaying a high degree or personal responsibility and initiative
- Commitment to quality and ownership of the delivery
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Solid Angular Typescript programming.
- Have concept of enterprise design patterns
- Understand Agile and DevOps
- Able to work on both Linux/Unix and Windows operating systems
- Must be able to communicate and work with business users globally
- Aspnet Core will be a plus
- Micro-service development is definitely a plus
About HSBC Technology China
We develop, implement and support software and IT services and processes that allow HSBC to remain at the forefront of high-quality banking systems. We develop and maintain systems for HSBC's global businesses, as well as support functions such as Finance, HR and Risk. We work across a range of technology platforms and development disciplines, from mainframe to mobile technologies.
Our team includes software engineers and developers, architects, testers, IT and business analysts, consultants and programme and project managers, as well as team leadership and management roles. We employ people in almost all the countries and territories in which HSBC operates. Two locations of HSBC Technology China, including Guangzhou and Xi'an, are world-class technology hubs with industrial delivery capability.
Some careers grow faster than others
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.