Description de l'offre
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Technology and Services is a pivotal part of the Group, responsible for seamlessly integrating technology platforms and operations with the aim of redefining customer experience and driving down the unit cost of production. Providing solutions that connect people, devices and networks across the globe, the function combines domain expertise, process skills and technology to deliver unparalleled business value, quickly addressing market changes and facilitating the development of profitable customer relationships to keep HSBC ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our HSBC Technology and Services team in the role of Temporary Clerk .
· To handle internal / external customer enquiries, resolve customer problems and provide professional customer service;
· To handle maintenance and processing of routine daily/monthly activities (e.g. data entry, cheque clearing transactions, etc.;
· To manage and prepare monthly returns for submission in a timely and accurate manner;
· To perform other ad hoc duties as assigned;
· Maintain HSBC internal control standards. Implement and observe Group Compliance Policy;
· Maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of it occurring;
· Maintain and ensure due observance of HSBC Internal Control Standards, including the timely implementation of recommendations made by internal/external auditors and external regulators;
· Ensure awareness of compliance requirements and implementation of Group Compliance Policy;
· Maintain awareness of operational risk including its identification, assessment, mitigation and control, loss identification and reporting in accordance with Section 4 of the Group Operations.
· Minimum SPM qualification, preferably with higher secondary/ STPM/ "A" Level/ Diploma/ Pre -U qualification;
· Must be computer-savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially MS Word and Excel;
· Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision;
· Able to communicate well (both written and spoken) in English and Bahasa Malaysia;
· A good team player with the right attitude to be self-initiative, hardworking and adaptable to change;
· Must have excellent service attitude towards internal and external customers;
· Able to work under pressure.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
“To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Malaysia are required.”
Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad.