Wealth and Personal Banking (WPB)
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world's largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers' needs.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
- To provide high quality service to customers;
- To communicate effectively to meet various customer needs;
- To assist in regulatory reports and returns;
- To support counter administrative work.
Ideal candidate profile
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above (recognized by the state) ;
- One year or above working experience is preferred;
- Experience in customer facing function is preferred;
- Result-driven and able to work under pressure;
- Highly responsibility in working in charge;
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective presentation skills;
- Customer-centric service mindset;
- Good spoken and written English is a plus.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. /RL
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited