Description de l'offre
Role Title : Software Engineering Team Leader
Business : RBWM/CMB (PEAK)
Role Purpose / Description
• Lead the project team to deliver quality technical solutions to meet business requirements
• Must be still hands-on in coding and keeping abreast with current technologies
• Experience in team and stake-holders management
• Oversee the end-to-end of the project: from conception to operations
• Able to analyse and resolve complex issues. A healthy dose of common sense is necessary
• Able to work in ambiguous and sometimes stressful environment
• Candidate with lesser experience could be considered a more junior role
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
• A minimum of 7 years of software development experience, include minimum 3 years of management experience.
• Leadership skill to ensure good team spirit.
• Strong communication skills and documentation skills, fluent English is a must
• Able to work independently and effectively under pressure against sometimes stringent deadlines.
• Excellent analysis and software design and problem solving skills.
• Excellent hard core technical depth in architecture. Solid experience in client side application development, e.g. Angular, ReactJS; SQL & NOSQL (MongoDB, Oracle, etc.); server component development (Java EE, Spring, Restful API development, etc.); message driven system development (JMS, etc.); ESB technology such as Spring Integration.
• Experience with Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery.
• Understanding of Agile and Lean Methodologies: e.g. Scrum, Kanban
• Exposure to Test Driven Development and Behaviour Driven Development
• Preferably experience of Functional and Non-functional testing frameworks (e.g., Cucumber, Selenium, etc.)
• Preferably experience using Jira, Confluence, GIT, Maven and Jenkins.
About HSBC Technology China
We develop, implement and support software and IT services and processes that allow HSBC to remain at the forefront of high-quality banking systems. We develop and maintain systems for HSBC’s global businesses, as well as support functions such as Finance, HR and Risk. We work across a range of technology platforms and development disciplines, from mainframe to mobile technologies.
Our team includes software engineers and developers, architects, testers, IT and business analysts, consultants and programme and project managers, as well as team leadership and management roles. We employ people in almost all the countries and territories in which HSBC operates. Two locations of HSBC Technology China, including Guangzhou and Xi’an, are world-class technology hubs with industrial delivery capability.
Some careers grow faster than others
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.