Description de l'offre
Role Title : Software Engineer, Developer
Business : GBM
Roles and Responsibilities
• Develop and deliver to production small non breaking iterative change that provides business value
• Help consult on business requirements with specific input around technology capability and limitations
• Help maintain and improve the stability and reliability of our production environments
• Work closely with the business in London, Hong Kong, New York and other centres on a day to day basis and co-ordinate with other teams in China to ensure that the business and project needs are met.
• Development experience in a JVM based language, minimum 3 years of development experience is required.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency in verbal and written English.
• Strong customer focus and commitment to delivery.
• Good relationship management skills
• Excellent problem solving and service support skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment to deliver high quality results under tight schedule and high pressure
Ideal Experience (following skills/experiences would be an added advantage)
• Experience with Postgres
• Automated testing
• Understanding of the different Agile Approaches and the Business Analysis activities performed within each aspect of different Agile approaches.
• Understanding of Foreign Exchange and Money Market products and life cycle
About HSBC Technology China
We develop, implement and support software and IT services and processes that allow HSBC to remain at the forefront of high-quality banking systems. We develop and maintain systems for HSBC's global businesses, as well as support functions such as Finance, HR and Risk. We work across a range of technology platforms and development disciplines, from mainframe to mobile technologies.
Our team includes software engineers and developers, architects, testers, IT and business analysts, consultants and programme and project managers, as well as team leadership and management roles. We employ people in almost all the countries and territories in which HSBC operates. Two locations of HSBC Technology China, including Guangzhou and Xi'an, are world-class technology hubs with industrial delivery capability.
Some careers grow faster than others
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further