Description de l'offre
Role Title: Software Engineer, Development
Business: HSBC Corporate Function IT
Role Purpose / Description
This job role is for a global Management Information (MI) financial reporting system within Corporate Function. This MI system provides a strategic solution for Financial Profit Reporting and provides a reliable and scalable system infrastructure for business finance users to streamline their operations and auto-generate financial reports.
This job role is responsible for software development for MI system in accordance with HSBC global rules and financial standard. They are including:
· Development for system enhancement and new users' requirement according to the functional design and technical design.
· Provide technical support in projects SIT and UAT phases
· Provide technology suggestion in project initial phase.
· Communicate with business finance users directly and solve their issues/queries.
· Provide production support on required.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
· Candidate should hold a university graduate certificate majored in computer/software related or equivalent experience.
· Demonstrated understanding in software engineering lifecycle(Agile or Water-Fall)
· Technical skillset experience in (inclusive but not require all):
Java/TM1/ Oracle / Datastage / QlikSense / Shell Script etc.
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills
· Candidate should be a good team player and has solid working experience in virtual teaming across borders.
· With strong communication skill, fluent English and Cantonese is preferred.
· Proactive, self-motivated, open-minded, reliable and independent
About HSBC Technology China
We develop, implement and support software and IT services and processes that allow HSBC to remain at the forefront of high-quality banking systems. We develop and maintain systems for HSBC's global businesses, as well as support functions such as Finance, HR and Risk. We work across a range of technology platforms and development disciplines, from mainframe to mobile technologies.
Our team includes software engineers and developers, architects, testers, IT and business analysts, consultants and programme and project managers, as well as team leadership and management roles. We employ people in almost all the countries and territories in which HSBC operates. Two locations of HSBC Technology China, including Guangzhou and Xi'an, are world-class technology hubs with industrial delivery capability.
Some careers grow faster than others
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.