Description de l'offre
Role Title : Software Engineer
Business : CMB Digital IT Engineering
Role Purpose / Description
CMB Digital IT Team provides technology solutions to support Commercial Bank channels development and support. The team is mainly responsible for the development and support of HSBCnet Core Services
We are now inviting experienced professionals to join us to support the above development projects.
Your key responsibilities will include the following:
• Requirement collection and analysis: It includes business requirements or requirements derived from functional manager.
• Design: Write up/assist to write up high level or low level design.
• Build: Code according to specification. Write up unit test plan, conduct unit test and document test result.
• Reviews: Conduct peer review of design/code/test plan and test results
• Environment Setup: Assist to setup a stable and smooth SAT/UAT environment.
• System Test: Write up/Assist to write up SAT plan. Conduct SAT or provide SAT support. Fix test logs.
• User Acceptance Test: Provide UAT support. Fix test logs.
• Implementation Release: Prepare / assist to prepare pilot production release package. Provide pilot production release support.
• Support: Provide post implementation support
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
• Essential skills and 1 to 3 years of experience of the follows
• Experience of designing highly scalable, supportable applications.
• 1-3 years' experience in J2SE, J2EE, Spring, MVC, and SQL.
• Familiar with design patterns and UML.
• Soft Skills - Communication skill/Language/Analytical and problem solving/Reporting/Multi-tasking, etc.
• Understanding of overall IT infrastructure.
The following skills and experience are advantages
•Good understanding on DevOps / Agile
•Good understanding and experience on CI/CD / Jenkins / Selenium
•Good understanding and experience on GitHub / JIRA / MuleSoft / Docker / PCF
•Some business knowledge in commercial banking
About HSBC Technology China
We develop, implement and support software and IT services and processes that allow HSBC to remain at the forefront of high-quality banking systems. We develop and maintain systems for HSBC's global businesses, as well as support functions such as Finance, HR and Risk. We work across a range of technology platforms and development disciplines, from mainframe to mobile technologies.
Our team includes software engineers and developers, architects, testers, IT and business analysts, consultants and programme and project managers, as well as team leadership and management roles. We employ people in almost all the countries and territories in which HSBC operates. Two locations of HSBC Technology China, including Guangzhou and Xi'an, are world-class technology hubs with industrial delivery capability.
Some careers grow faster than others
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.