Job Title: Sr. Software Engineer
HSBC Technology and Services – Commercial Banking (CMB) team provides world-class systems and solutions for the CMB Business. Within HTS CMB our GLT Pune office is playing an increasingly important role in servicing the Global Trade & Receivable Finance (GTRF) technology requirements across Front Office, Middle Office and Back Office systems.
This position is responsible for analysis, design, development and implementation of Global Trade & Receivable Finance applications.
In addition, this position will take on the responsibility for:
· Analyze / Review the requirement, prepare the design document, system test plan as per requirements
· Ensure delivery within schedule by adhering to the engineering and quality standards.
· Develop / modify / Review the code as per the design and then develop the unit test plan, test cases and test data as per the design.
· Conduct unit testing and log results.
· Performing / providing support for testing.
· Documenting all the results as per the quality processes.
· Conduct peer reviews to ensure standards are followed
· Prepare all documents as per quality procedures
· Keeping all stakeholders informed
· Should be a team player.
· Should be Flexible
· Knowledge Sharing
· Should take initiative
· Technical mentoring
· Maintaining congenial work environment.
· Contribution to knowledge management
· Implement and comply with Group Compliance
· Should deliver considering the operational risk associated with the role
ESSENTIAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS (Experience, skills, competencies etc)
· 5-8 years of overall IT experience with Java, Spring, Spring Boot, NoSQL, React / Node JS, Oracle
· Integration Experience and Microservice architecture and development.
· Hands on experience on SpringBoot and React/Node JS
· Experience on Web Services (REST, SOAP).
· Knowledge of XML, Flat Files (CSV, Fixed-Width) and SQL.
· Hands on experience on Spring Framework.
· Good knowledge and working experience in agile / scrum methodologies
· Good analysis and trouble shooting skills.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills as he/she has to work in global environments.
· Proven ability to define and build architecturally sound solution designs
· Demonstrated ability to rapidly build relationships with key stakeholders
· Proven working experience of designing and building automation framework