Description de l'offre
Job Title: Sr. Software Engineer
HSBC Technology and Services – Commercial Banking (CMB) team provides world-class systems and solutions for the CMB Business. Within HTS CMB our GLT Pune office is playing an increasingly important role in servicing the Global Trade & Receivable Finance (GTRF) technology requirements across Front Office, Middle Office and Back Office systems.
This position is responsible for analysis, design, development and implementation of Global Trade & Receivable Finance applications.
In addition, this position will take on the responsibility for:
· Analyze / Review the requirement, prepare the design document, system test plan as per requirements
· Ensure delivery within schedule by adhering to the engineering and quality standards.
· Develop / modify / Review the code as per the design and then develop the unit test plan, test cases and test data as per the design.
· Conduct unit testing and log results.
· Performing / providing support for testing.
· Documenting all the results as per the quality processes.
· Conduct peer reviews to ensure standards are followed
· Prepare all documents as per quality procedures
· Keeping all stakeholders informed
· Should be a team player.
· Should be Flexible
· Knowledge Sharing
· Should take initiative
· Technical mentoring
· Maintaining congenial work environment.
· Contribution to knowledge management
· Implement and comply with Group Compliance
· Should deliver considering the operational risk associated with the role
ESSENTIAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS (Experience, skills, competencies etc)
· 5-8 years of overall IT experience with Java, Spring, Spring Boot, NoSQL, React / Node JS, Oracle
· Integration Experience and Microservice architecture and development.
· Hands on experience on SpringBoot and React/Node JS
· Experience on Web Services (REST, SOAP).
· Knowledge of XML, Flat Files (CSV, Fixed-Width) and SQL.
· Hands on experience on Spring Framework.
· Good knowledge and working experience in agile / scrum methodologies
· Good analysis and trouble shooting skills.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills as he/she has to work in global environments.
· Proven ability to define and build architecturally sound solution designs
· Demonstrated ability to rapidly build relationships with key stakeholders
· Proven working experience of designing and building automation framework
A. Secondary School B. University (BA) or (BS) C. Post Graduate (Masters)
A. Two years or less B. Two to five years C. Five to ten years D. Over ten years