Description de l'offre
- Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Area of InterestEngineer - Software
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
- Job Id1249314
The team in Bangalore is responsible for the development and support ofUnified management solution for voice and video collaboration networks providessimplified monitoring and troubleshooting, and long-term trending and analytics.
As a software engineer based at Cisco's engineering campus in Bangalore you will be working on UCTG products and technologies across multiple geographical locations and Cisco business units.
In this role, you will bepart of Cisco's Unified Collaboration Technology Group (UCTG) Product and Technology Organization and responsible forimplementation of new features and sustenance of an enterprise class UCTG product. Must have good communication skills and must be a team player. Fully understand the development process and methodology. Looking for a self-starter who is motivated and willing to tackle challenging problems.
- Test execution, troubleshooting and existing problem resolution
- Creating software functional specification document, test plan, feature automation
- Participating in product design review, code review, test plan and automation review
- Following agile methodology and work closely with engineering peers, Product Managers, Technical Marketing Engineers and customer escalation teams
- Reviewing customer facing product documentation, delivering technical sessions and working with customer support teams
- Working with other software development teams with in and across business units
-BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech with distinction or 1st class
-Strong hands-on experience with Core Java, J2EE, Multithreading,Python and Shell Scripting,JMS, Webservices (REST + SOAP) using JAX-RS/JAX-WS,
-Experience in frameworks - Hibernate , Spring (IOC, MVC, Security, Remoting, Hibernate)
-Webserver technologies - Tomcat 8 and Jetty 9
Knowledgeable in - XML, , JSON SNMP, HTTP, TLS/SSL, JTAPI & CTI, SFTP, WebSocket, SOAP, REST (JAX-RS), RMI
-Networking knowledge around Voice/Video domain is good to have. Develop highly scalable multithreaded application code, confirming to the industry security standards
Participate in the entire development chain, from requirement analysis, architecture design to code implementation.
Work closely with product managers to design new features. Understand target segments, users and workflows to Design highly usable and intuitive user interfaces.
Hands-on development of responsive user interfaces
-Development experience using TestNG
- Mock Framework - JMockit, EasyMock, PyMock ,
- Understanding in Jenkins and plugins, Pipelines