Description de l'offre
Business: Global Banking & Markets IT
Role Purpose / Description
HSBC Global Banking & Markets (GB&M) is a leading player in foreign exchange and money market. We trade foreign exchange 24 hours a day in over 60 countries and territories, and receive competitive quotes in all tradable currencies. We also participate in the money markets, taking large volumes of institutional deposits and managing the retail bank clearing operations. The recognition GB&M has received from leading publications in the financial industry speaks volumes for our track record as a global business and the success of our strategy as an emerging markets-led, financing-focused bank.
HSBC Software Development (Guangdong) Limited (HSDC) helps provide HSBC with a genuine competitive advantage across the globe. In particular, the technology department of GB&M Foreign Exchange and Money Market in HSDC is a strategic partner to our global business delivering advanced technology systems, wide-ranging expertise, and innovative solutions.
The GBM GFX department has a global network where our teams in United Kingdom, United States, Brazil, Hong Kong and Guangzhou connect with each other to pool expertise, knowledge and experience, and this opens up the door for our business to new opportunities, more efficient processes, increased margins and helps drive reductions in the Bank's cost base.
Work here and you will be involved in support dealing with front-to-back exchanges, portals and all trade lifecycles, utilizing market leading and cutting edge technologies. We are providing high end solutions covering but not limited to:
- cross-product Front Office Systems that serve the trading and risk management need, powered by the Murex platform, to support wide range of FX and MM products including Spots, Forwards, Swaps, Repos, Bonds, FRAs, FX Options, and Metals
- trading application suite that serves low-latency and high throughput electronic trading and risk management of FX Commodities
- external Client Connectivity by means of the industry-standard FIX protocol
- Work in a global front office FX, Commodities trading platform with Murex. Provide support to HSBC front office business.
- Responsible for development on the platform to support the business grow.
- Knowledge exchange with the Murex team in different regions.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Strong knowledge in Java, XML, Unix/Solaris shell script and SQL script of Sybase system.
- Strong problem-solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated, open-minded and able to work flexibly for UK and American time zone support and take responsibility for all areas of work as required
- Able to work independently and effectively under pressure against multiple requests.
- Excellent analysis, design and development skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Both a teamwork approach and self-sufficiency
- Ability to work flexibly Enthusiasm about working in a global team with different cultures
- Ability to travel and work out of town.
- Able to cooperate well with different asset classes and internal parties.
Ideal Experience (following skills/experiences would be an added advantage)
- Experience on Java/Murex development.
- Understanding product knowledge on FX/MM and FX derivatives.
- Working in a global team with different cultures
- Working in different locations around the globe
- Experience on Murex (in particular, v3.1) and one or more components: MxML Exchange, Datamart, Market Data, Simulation View
About HSBC Technology China
We develop, implement and support software and IT services and processes that allow HSBC to remain at the forefront of high-quality banking systems. We develop and maintain systems for HSBC's global businesses, as well as support functions such as Finance, HR and Risk. We work across a range of technology platforms and development disciplines, from mainframe to mobile technologies.
Our team includes software engineers and developers, architects, testers, IT and business analysts, consultants and programme and project managers, as well as team leadership and management roles. We employ people in almost all the countries and territories in which HSBC operates. Two locations of HSBC Technology China, including Guangzhou and Xi'an, are world-class technology hubs with industrial delivery capability.
Some careers grow faster than others
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de HSBC
HSBC est l’une des plus grandes banques internationales avec une présence dans plus de 85 pays dans le monde. Elle a été créée en 1865 sous le nom de « The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation », et son siège social est basé à Londres. En France, HSBC totalise environ 400 agences et près de 10 000 salariés, avec une spécialisation dans plusieurs activités : une banque pour les particuliers, spécialisées notamment dans la gestion de patrimoine, une banque privée (gestion de fortune), une banque d’entreprises, qui s’appuie sur le réseau de l’ensemble du groupe HSBC dans le monde, et une banque de financement, d’investissement et de marchés. En 2012, HSBC France a réalisé un résultat avant impôt de 450 millions d’euros.