Role Title: Software Engineer
Business: Global Private Banking IT
Role Purpose / Description
- Strong Manual Testing Lead with very good analytical Skills
- Automation Technologies
- Should possess good knowledge on Test Processes
- Proficient in calculating Test coverage using different test conditions
- Proficient in preventing Defect Leakages
- Should be able to guide team for daily issues encountered during prep and execution
- Should be able to Highlight risks and suggest mitigation plans
- Should possess very Good Communication skills
- Should have worked in Agile methodologies and Dev ops setup
Ideal candidate profile
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- 2+ years testing experience.
- Experience of Manual Testing Process.
- Bug Tracking in JIRA and QC
- Inter-personal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of automation Technologies.
- Test Strategy and Test Plan creation
- Problem Solving and Analytical Skills.
- Agile methodologies
- Experience of working in Agile and Dev ops Team
About HSBC Technology China
We develop, implement and support software and IT services and processes that allow HSBC to remain at the forefront of high-quality banking systems. We develop and maintain systems for HSBC's global businesses, as well as support functions such as Finance, HR and Risk. We work across a range of technology platforms and development disciplines, from mainframe to mobile technologies.
Our team includes software engineers and developers, architects, testers, IT and business analysts, consultants and programme and project managers, as well as team leadership and management roles. We employ people in almost all the countries and territories in which HSBC operates. Two locations of HSBC Technology China, including Guangzhou and Xi'an, are world-class technology hubs with industrial delivery capability.
Some careers grow faster than others
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.