Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Settlement Assistant .
· Handle customer instructions and process instructions into internal or external systems according to meeting systems present cut off time
· Prepare trade settlement instruction to brokers or custodians, perform trade matching and settlement with counterparties, while handling turnaround or buy in trade, account switching transaction and missing trade
· Prepare relevant document such as physical receipt and delivery of listed or unlisted stock where applicable
· Trade follow up with clients, local brokers or custodians and report Settlement Date unmatched or buy in trade to supervisor or Business Unit Team to follow
· Handle client and business partners enquiries and draft reply for Officers review and response
· Handle cancellation and amendment of instructions including rectification of input and instruction to local brokers or custodians
· Perform operational control function by following up exception items or reports, account reconciliation and scanning of instruction to Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Securities Services Offshore for processing