A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Senior Customer Service Officer, Securities and Retail Margin Services
Customer Contact Centre
Hang Seng's Customer Contact Centre has been ranked one of the best phone banking service providers for consecutive years. Our team strives to provide professional services for a wide range of banking products to address customers' different services and financial needs.
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our team as Senior Customer Service Officer, Securities and Retail Margin Services.
· Handle securities and FX margin trading enquiries from premium customers
· Provide excellent customer services and execute customer dealing orders promptly and accurately
· Handle customer complaints and support daily operations to ensure all activities are in compliance with the requirements of the Bank and regulatory authorities
· Propose and implement streamlining initiatives to improve operational efficiency
Ideal candidate profile
· Diploma or Degree Holder; Form Five or DSE Graduates with relevant working experience will also be considered
· Passes in the Hong Kong Securities and Investment (HKSI) Paper 1, 7 and 8 a must
· Minimum 2 years of retail banking experience with knowledge of securities trading or FX margin trading operations
· Willing to work shift hours
· Ability to communicate effectively, embrace change and overcome challenges
· Ability to be resilient in face of difficult situations
· Strong desire to learn and resolve problems in a new way
· Strong self-motivation, with the ability to work independently and under pressure
· Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with fluency in Putonghua an advantage
· High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
(Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Customer Service Officer .)
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.