Description de l'offre
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
HSBC Insurance provides a comprehensive range of life products and services to suit the every possible need of our personal, commercial, corporate, institutional and private banking customers. As a leader in new life insurance business and Hong Kong's largest administrator of retirement schemes, the business serves this diverse client portfolio from its management offices in Hong Kong and through a wide network of banking, consumer finance and insurance subsidiaries throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Sales Technical Support Assistant Manager .
· Discharge the compliance requirement in Group Anti Money Laundering Policy and to ensure full compliance for new businesses solicited by sales staff, Pensions Business
· Handle daily operational tasks related to Group Anti Money Laundering Policy and Customer Due Diligence such as reviewing of High Risk Cases, verifying supporting documents, communicate any discrepancies with frontline and seeking approval from Financial Crime Compliance and management
· Represent Pensions Sales and Service to participate Global Standards inter departments workgroup or meetings for ad hoc and regular projects, for example High Risk Customers remediation to enhance and strengthen the Group Anti Money Laundering Policy control of Mandatory Provident Fund and Occupational Retirement Schemes Ordinance Occupational business
· Coordinate with Operations, Financial Crime Compliance, Sales and Account Services Management staff to carry out periodic review exercise to maintain up to date Customer Due Diligence information for mitigation of Financial Crime Risk
· Answer frontline enquiries related to Customer Due Diligence procedures, for example Enhanced Customer Due Diligence for Special Category of Clients and Politically Exposed Person and escalate special cases to Financial Crime Compliance as well as unusual activities reporting, if identified
· Design, review and enhance the sales workflow to ensure a prudent sales environment both compliant to external Mandatory Provident Fund regulations and also internal sales conduct and Group Anti Money Laundering Policy Guidelines
· Report any operational risk or operational risk loss to the line manager immediately if the job holder becomes aware of emerging or inadequately controlled operational risk or identify an operational risk loss in accordance with the Group Operations Functional Instruction Manuals
· Communicate to frontline if any changes of Group Anti Money Laundering procedures to ensure proper implementation of new procedures, for example checking on Due Diligence on Associated Persons and Associated Persons register is maintained and up to date
· Prepare Management Information reports related to Group Anti Money Laundering Procedures include managing politically exposed person and Special Category Customer register, handle Management Information related to Anti Bribery and Corruption Policy, for example. Consolidate Associated Persons and Gift and Entertainment records from Pension teams and perform reconciliation.
· Assist line manager to train the new joiners particular on the Group Anti Money Laundering aspects
· Update procedures and checklists to comply with the changes on regulatory and Global Standards requirement
· Knowledge in Mandatory Provident Fund or Occupational Retirement Schemes Ordinance
· Knowledge in Guideline on Anti Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing issued by Office of the Commissioner of Insurance preferred
· Knowledge in Anti Money Laundering procedures of Group Global Standards
· Knowledge in MPFAS400 system preferred
· Good Interpersonal and Communication skills
· Detail mind set with high accuracy
· Effective problem solving skills
· Self motivated with positive attitude
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de HSBC
HSBC est l’une des plus grandes banques internationales avec une présence dans plus de 85 pays dans le monde. Elle a été créée en 1865 sous le nom de « The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation », et son siège social est basé à Londres. En France, HSBC totalise environ 400 agences et près de 10 000 salariés, avec une spécialisation dans plusieurs activités : une banque pour les particuliers, spécialisées notamment dans la gestion de patrimoine, une banque privée (gestion de fortune), une banque d’entreprises, qui s’appuie sur le réseau de l’ensemble du groupe HSBC dans le monde, et une banque de financement, d’investissement et de marchés. En 2012, HSBC France a réalisé un résultat avant impôt de 450 millions d’euros.