Description de l'offre
Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM)
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC's global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
• Assist manager to develop the quality management mechanism to ensure its effectiveness and conduct training to sales activities, including credit card sales, to ensure the requirements are well delivered. The role holder will perform the credit card sales quality checking by customer call back or audio play back, give feedback to issue owners to ensure future action plan in place for improvement. The role holder will monitor and ensure the issues are rectified in a timely manner, deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
• Sound understanding of sales related procedures, processes and systems used, products sold, reward structures, agent skills and training, regulatory requirements,
• Sound understanding of documentation writing and change methodologies
• Abundant experience of Credit Card sales or maintenance related jobs
• Detailed Word, excel and PowerPoint knowledge.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. HSBCHXI/HX
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited