Description de l'offre
HSBC is one of the world's leading banks, with a network covering 67 countries and territories. Our global reach means we offer many ways for you to develop your career. We offer an inclusive, values-led culture, tailored learning and development programmes and competitive benefits. We have roles in retail, commercial, investment and private banking and a range of operational and functional teams.
• The role is primarily a customer facing role servicing Advance and Personal Banking customers. Professionalism, customer focus and a broad understanding of the fundamentals of service and needs based sales planning are critical to the success of the business.
• The role holder has a responsibility to understand customer needs with a view to upgrade existing customers to appropriate propositions and cross sell RBWM products and services.
• The job holder is required to identify referrals for financial planning needs and to refer to a specialist as required.
• The job holder is required to provide an high-quality and holistic service with prompt completion of customer service requests with a focus on deepening the customer relationship essential to drive customer loyalty and increase the wallet share of HSBC.
• Completing full customer reviews and understanding customer needs whether immediate or future is a key part of this role. The role holder will respond to a combination of ‘walk in' customers and creating opportunities from centrally created contact lists both being the main sources of their activity.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Understanding and meeting customer needs, maximising the opportunities for HSBC to achieve the RBWM plan/metrics
• Promoting the Advance and Personal Banking proposition to ensure opportunities are identified and customer needs are met effectively, maximising all available resources.
• Compliance with the relevant Group standards including GHQ, HBEU and the Regulatory organisation as applied to the implementation of the RBWM strategy in their country
• Whilst the job holder does not have a direct portfolio of customers they are responsible for generating leads by and making referrals to Wealth and if accredited and over the counter products be accountable for sales of Wealth products
• Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
Experience & Qualifications
• Proven ability in customer service and building customer relationships
• Ability to identify customer needs and influence customers to take appropriate action to meet their needs
• An understanding of HSBC's Credit Policy and Lending Guidelines
• A broad knowledge of financial planning and defining customer needs
• An understanding of the needs of the mass affluent customer segment in general
• A full understanding of referral processes
• An understanding of the Premier, Advance and Personal Banking Propositions
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Customer driven with a strong focus on quality of service
• Proven ability in making lending decisions in accordance with bank policy and guidelines
• A clear understanding of how value is created within the Premium segment, both for customers and the bank
The jobholder forms an integral part of the branch team. The jobholder is expected to identify opportunities in day to day activities that contribute to the success of colleagues.
• Attain proposition and product related qualifications
• Attain appropriate professional and regulatory qualifications as required by market
• Attain any internal standards as required by Country
• If dealing with Premier customers, required trainings and accreditation need to be done
Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) serves millions of customers worldwide. Our employees help customers to manage their day-to-day finances and save for the future. We offer career opportunities ranging from customer service and relationship management jobs in branches to roles in product development, sales, strategy, asset management and insurance. There are many career opportunities in Retail Banking and Wealth Management, from customer service and relationship management jobs in branches to roles in product development, sales, strategy, asset management and insurance. Generalist, specialist and managerial roles are available at all levels. For more information visit http://www.hsbc.com/careers/explore-our-business
We put diversity at the heart of our business and we take our responsibility to develop our talent seriously.
Joining HSBC will give you the chance to work in a collegiate, supportive and inclusive environment in which we seek to develop and promote people based on merit. We will provide you with tailored training and support to help you identify and follow your chosen career path, as well as access to a range of market-competitive benefits.
What to expect at HSBC
• The chance to realise your ambitions
• Globally connected careers
• A strong emphasis on values
• Learning and development opportunities
• An inclusive, meritocratic culture
• Market-competitive benefits
Global Careers Opportunities
Visit our Global Careers site where you can explore our business, meet our people and find useful application hints and tips http://www.hsbc.com/careers .
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de HSBC
HSBC est l’une des plus grandes banques internationales avec une présence dans plus de 85 pays dans le monde. Elle a été créée en 1865 sous le nom de « The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation », et son siège social est basé à Londres. En France, HSBC totalise environ 400 agences et près de 10 000 salariés, avec une spécialisation dans plusieurs activités : une banque pour les particuliers, spécialisées notamment dans la gestion de patrimoine, une banque privée (gestion de fortune), une banque d’entreprises, qui s’appuie sur le réseau de l’ensemble du groupe HSBC dans le monde, et une banque de financement, d’investissement et de marchés. En 2012, HSBC France a réalisé un résultat avant impôt de 450 millions d’euros.