HSBC is one of the world's leading banks, with a network covering 67 countries and territories. Our global reach means we offer many ways for you to develop your career. We offer an inclusive, values-led culture, tailored learning and development programmes and competitive benefits. We have roles in retail, commercial, investment and private banking and a range of operational and functional teams.
• The role is primarily a customer facing role servicing Advance and Personal Banking customers. Professionalism, customer focus and a broad understanding of the fundamentals of service and needs based sales planning are critical to the success of the business.
• The role holder has a responsibility to understand customer needs with a view to upgrade existing customers to appropriate propositions and cross sell RBWM products and services.
• The job holder is required to identify referrals for financial planning needs and to refer to a specialist as required.
• The job holder is required to provide an high-quality and holistic service with prompt completion of customer service requests with a focus on deepening the customer relationship essential to drive customer loyalty and increase the wallet share of HSBC.
• Completing full customer reviews and understanding customer needs whether immediate or future is a key part of this role. The role holder will respond to a combination of ‘walk in' customers and creating opportunities from centrally created contact lists both being the main sources of their activity.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Understanding and meeting customer needs, maximising the opportunities for HSBC to achieve the RBWM plan/metrics
• Promoting the Advance and Personal Banking proposition to ensure opportunities are identified and customer needs are met effectively, maximising all available resources.
• Compliance with the relevant Group standards including GHQ, HBEU and the Regulatory organisation as applied to the implementation of the RBWM strategy in their country
• Whilst the job holder does not have a direct portfolio of customers they are responsible for generating leads by and making referrals to Wealth and if accredited and over the counter products be accountable for sales of Wealth products
• Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets